Washington County Senior Softball
About the League
The Washington County Senior Softball League is located in Washington County, MD. Teams are comprised from male and female participants in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia who are 50 years of age or older (men) and women who are 40 or more years of age.
The league officers for 2021 are below. You can contact them by clicking on their name for an email address.
- WCSSL All-Star Games: August 09, 2021 (Monday @ 6:30 PM at Halfway Parks.)
- WCSSL Playoffs will be a single elimination tournament played on Tuesday 08/10 (First round), Thursday 08/12 (Second Round) and the Final Game will be played on Monday 08/16.
- August 10, Tuesday First Round Games: Number (1) seed - Bye, (2) vs (7) HW1, (3) vs (6) HW2, (4) vs (5) HW3. All games will begin at 6:00 PM.
- August 12, Thursday Second Round schedule: Number (1) vs (4)(5) Game Winner HW1, (2)(7) Game Winner vs (3)(6) Game Winner HW2.
- August 16, Final 2021 Playoff Game.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: (May 1st, 2021)
OUTDOOR MASK MANDATE. Masks and face coverings are no longer required outdoors in the State of Maryland. Lifting the outdoor masking order is in line with new CDC guidance.
Face coverings are still required for all Marylanders at all large ticketed venues as well as indoors at all public and private businesses and when using public transportation. Marylanders who are not yet vaccinated are strongly encouraged to continue wearing masks, especially when physical distancing is not possible.
The WCSSL will be hosting the annual All-Star games played against the Chambersburg All-Star teams. The games will be played on August 09 (Monday) @ 6:30 PM at the Halfway Park Ball fields. The 59 and under team will be Managed by Brian McKenzie and the 60 and over team will be Managed by Bob Thomas.
If you have any questions please complete this form and submit it. The league Secretary/Webmaster will respond as soon as possible. Thank you.
Games are played on the two softball fields located at the rear of Hagerstown City Park off of U.S. Route 11 in Hagerstown and at Martin "Marty" L. Snook Memorial Park.
The Washington County Senior Softball League is very appreciative of the support and cooperation of Mark Haddock and the staff at the Hagerstown Parks and Recreation Department. We also thank Dave Brooks of the Washington County Parks Department. Their help is instrumental in keeping the league active and viable.